Registered in England and Wales with company number 14258820 of 2 Rushmead Villas, School Lane, Harlow Essex CM20 2QE.
If you require further information about the way(s) PJDP manages your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer directly by email.
What personal data we need and how do we collect it
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual that can identify them. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We collect the minimum amount of personal information needed to complete a contract that we have with you.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes your first name, maiden name, last name, title, date of birth, bank account details for your Direct Debit.
- Contact Data includes your postal address, email address and telephone numbers.
Where we need to collect personal information about you by law, or to fulfil our obligations to you and you fail to provide that information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or services we are trying to provide to you. In this case, we may have to stop providing you with the services, but we will notify you if this is the case at the time. For example, where you do not consent for your child to be recorded by PJDP, we will contact you and discuss whether we can continue providing the services under the contract.
We collect your personal information by direct interactions with you. Mainly you will give us your Identity and Contact Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone and email.
How we use your personal data and where we store it
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information we consider
- the amount, nature, sensitivity of the personal information,
- the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal information;
- the purposes for which we process your personal information,
- whether we can achieve those purposes through other means,
- and the applicable legal requirements.
Your personal data stored on our database will be reviewed every six months and where appropriate we will delete your personal data.
If you have contacted us and have requested that we keep your personal data on file for the purposes of receiving information from us, for example, about new branches opening, we will ensure that we confirm with you each time we contact you, that you are happy for your personal data to be stored by us for contact only. If you choose not to proceed with registering with us, we will remove all your stored data after 6 months.
Web and social media
PJDP are unable to edit, retrieve or remove personal data, typically names (for credit purposes) and images, created for any projects that involve filming and that have subsequently been published to websites and/or social media platforms.
We only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide you information on the products and services you have requested from us. From time to time we will also invite you to participate in surveys which help us to improve what we do. We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
Access to information
Erasure or rectification of information
Data Protection Legislation (GDPR) gives you the right to ask us to erase information held about you if it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed. You also have the right to ask us to rectify inaccurate information we hold about you or to complete incomplete information about you.
- for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation that requires processing of personal data by EU or member state law to which the controller is subject, or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest, or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the area of public health;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, or scientific and historical research purposes or statistical purposes in so far as the erasure of the information would be likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of the archiving purposes in the public interest, or the scientific and historical research purposes or the statistical purposes, and
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Your right to withdraw your consent or complain
You have the right to withdraw from us your consent to process your personal data at any time. Please bear in mind that if you object, this may affect our ability to complete a contract which we have with you. PTG will maintain an audit trail of consent given and consent withdrawn.
If you have any requests or queries concerning your personal information or any queries about our practices, please call us on 01279 295 442 or send us an email or write to us at PJD Productions, 2 Rushmead Villas, School Lane, Harlow Essex CM20 2QE.